Jackpot Fortunes Slot Online from Pariplay

Play for real money
18+ | BeGambleAware.org | Main T& C

Slot details

Software
Layout
5-3
RTP
95.0%
Jackpot Game
Release Date
2020
Slot lines
243
Volatility
Medium
Scatter Symbol
Technology
JS, HTML5
Slot reels
3
Max. win
x2244
Wild symbol
Min. bet
0.08
Free spins
Symbol Stacked
Casino slot types
Slot Theme
Oriental, Asian
Max. bet
88
Bonus game
Multiplier

Where to Play Jackpot Fortunes

Jackpot Fortunes slot is styled after Chinese fortune symbols. Graphics are polished, and the music is immersive and upbeat. It has 5x3 reels with 243 paylines, a 33. 75% hit rate, and an RTP of 96. 5%. Bets change from AU$0. 88 to AU$88.

There are 5 golden symbols, and you can decide to enable how many you want between 1 and 5. Having more of these active causes your bet to go up but also increases your probability of winning.

You can win mini, minor, major, and grand jackpots and the overall game plays as fluidly on mobile as on a desktop. The color scheme is mainly gold and red, and the symbols fit the traditional stereotype of the theme.

Bonus features

Jackpot Fortunes supplies a few bonus features, depending on the symbols that appear on the reels. There’s nothing too not the same as other slot games, so that it ought to be a familiar experience.

Game symbols

Regular Wild symbols will arrive on all reels to activate the jackpot. In the event that you choose the 12 gold coins for 3 matching symbols, the jackpot size will differ. The more you bet, the more chances will favour you.

Regular Wild symbols substitute for any other icon besides enhanced Wilds, add to the jackpot, and may trigger a random bonus. Jackpots are progressive, so you can win more if you play an even more extended session.

Enhanced Wild symbols appear only on the next reel. They are able to take the place of any other token, except the regular Wild and Scatter. When part of a winning combination, they re-double your winnings fivefold.

Golden symbols are variants of regular tokens. Higher bets will progressively substitute standard figures for their golden counterparts, and it’s easy to understand the ones available right above the spin button. By increasing golden symbols you’ll do have more chances of winning the jackpots and the special high multiplier.

Bonus rounds & free spins

You get 8 Free Spins when at least 3 Scatter symbols land on adjacent reels, beginning with the first. The 9, J, Q, K, and A symbols won’t arrive during Free Spins, and you can trigger more spins in the event that you get yet another sequence of Scatters.

Jackpot Fortunes Hits & Misses

Regardless of the lack of innovation, Jackpot Fortunes is a good, well-designed game.

  • Pros

  • The theme is cohesive and immersive
  • Beautiful animations and sounds
  • Plays perfectly on mobile platforms
  • Cons

  • Lack of innovation in gameplay and theme

Conclusion

Jackpot Fortunes can be fun, as long as you don’t are expectant of such a thing new with regards to gameplay. The music is light and uplifting, however it could become repetitively boring on a lengthier play session. There are more exciting games in the marketplace, but it’s still quite definitely worth a go, especially on mobile.

FAQ

Do I need to make a deposit to play?

You can try the overall game at no cost at your chosen on the web casino or entirely on the provider’s page. You’ll have to deposit if you anticipate winning any real money.

What is the Return To Player (RTP) rate?

Despite mentioning 96. 5% before, there appear to be two versions of the game. One of these comes with an RTP of approximately 96. 5% and the other, 95%. Exact rates can vary.

Can I win real money playing Jackpot Fortunes?

Yes, you are able to play for real cash at your selected on line casino. You’ll have to bet a real income to win real cash, though, as you can’t win cash in the demo mode.